From the Office of the Vice President for Administration:
Dear Members of the Campus Community:
Here are this week’s five things you need to know about Fordham’s COVID-19 precautions, vaccinations, and University operations:
- In the current period 26 people in the University community tested positive for COVID-19, as listed on the University dashboard.
- The University will rely upon the same COVID-19 protocols this semester as it did in the fall, including requiring CDC-recommended face masks in all public spaces on campus, social distancing, and monthly universal testing.
- We urge all who are eligible to sign up directly with the New York state and/or New York City vaccine sites. Fordham currently has no vaccines on hand, nor expects to receive any at this time.
- Currently vaccine eligible persons in New York state Phase 1B include:
- Anyone 65 and over residing in New York state;
- In-person college instructors, including teaching assistants and student teachers, regardless of state residency;
- Select healthcare providers or mental health workers providing in-person care.
- Details regarding those persons currently eligible can be found at: https://covid19vaccine.health.
As in the fall, you will be required to use VitalCheck to verify your COVID-19 status. For more information, please see the COVID-19 Guidelines on the web.
Vice President for Administration & COVID-19 Coordinator