Dear Members of the Campus Community:
Here are this week’s five things you need to know about Fordham’s COVID-19 precautions, vaccinations, and University operations.
All members of the University community are required to wear a mask indoors at all times when on campus. Please see the COVID-19 Guidelines on the web for detailed information: https://www.fordham.edu/
- In the last 14 days, 33 members of the University community tested positive for COVID-19, as listed on the University dashboard.
- The number of new cases on campus and in New York City is declining:
- To date there have been no confirmed cases of classroom transmission of the COVID-19 virus, nor of any cases of employee infections transmitted on campus.
- Approximately 81 percent of the on-campus cases of COVID-19 are among students.
- The U.S. Food and Drug Administration has authorized a Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine booster for individuals who received the second dose of the Pfizer vaccine at least six months ago and meet the criteria outlined on the New York City Department of Heath COVID-19 information page. The Pfizer booster is available to eligible students and employees from University Health Services at Rose Hill. See full details on the vaccine information page.
Vice President for Administration & COVID-19 Coordinator