From the Office of the Vice President for Administration:
Dear Members of the Campus Community:
Here are this week’s five things you need to know about Fordham’s COVID-19 precautions, vaccinations, and University operations:
- In the last 14 days no one in the University community tested positive for COVID-19, an overall on-ground positivity rate of 0.0%, as listed on the University dashboard.
- COVID-19 vaccinations are available on and near campus through the end of June. See the dates and locations here.
- The Bronx Zoo is offering walk-in COVID-19 vaccinations through Wednesday, June 30. The vaccination center is located in a section of the Southern Boulevard Parking Lot, and is open Monday through Friday from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. All individuals receiving a vaccine at the zoo will be given a complimentary ticket for a future visit.
- The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has published a simple chart that outlines activities safe for vaccinated and unvaccinated people (reader, vaccinated people have more choices).
- According to the CDC, “Millions of people in the United States have received COVID-19 vaccines under the most intense safety monitoring in U.S. history.” Read more about vaccine safety.
Vice President for Administration & COVID-19 Coordinator