Members of the University community who have received a positive COVID-19 test, or suspect they have COVID-19, should report their status as follows:
- 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. University Contact Tracing: (914) 367-3001 or (914) 367-3190;
- 10 p.m. to 7 a.m. Public Safety Desk: (718) 817-2222.
Callers should be ready to provide their full name and cell phone number.
Deans and vice presidents will be notified of positive cases in their areas (they will not receive the identities of the infected individuals) and may share that information with affected departments. This is in addition to the frequently updated University dashboard.
All fully vaccinated students, faculty, and staff who are asymptomatic and identified as possibly having been exposed to a COVID-19 positive individual through University Contact Tracing should report for testing as outlined below within 3 to 5 days. These individuals must remain masked at all times while on campus, indoors and outside, must monitor themselves for symptoms for 14 days, and cannot remove masks (including outdoors) until in receipt of a negative COVID-19 test. This testing is provided at no charge to anyone believed to be exposed on campus.
- Exposed/Contact-Traced Rose Hill faculty and staff will be tested by VitalCheck medical practitioners Monday through Friday in the Coffey Field trailer Between 9:30 a.m. and 3 p.m.;
- Exposed/Contact-Traced Lincoln Center faculty and staff will be tested by VitalCheck medical practitioners on Mondays and Thursdays between 10 a.m. and 3 p.m. in McMahon Hall Room 211;
- Exposed/Contact-Traced Rose Hill students will be tested Monday through Friday between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. at the shed on the northeast corner of O’Hare Hall (opposite the Parking Facility);
- Exposed/Contact-Traced Lincoln Center students will be tested between 10 a.m. and 3 p.m. on Mondays and Thursdays in McMahon Room 211.
- Exposed/Contact-Traced students and employees do NOT need to call University Health Services and should simply go to the designated locations on the days/times outlined above.
- All Symptomatic students should isolate and contact the University Health Services for follow-up.
- Symptomatic employees should isolate and contact their health care provider and use VitalCheck to indicate they are symptomatic. They should not return to campus until cleared by their health care provider.
- Students, faculty, and staff with accommodations (vaccine exemptions) at Rose Hill are tested in the Vaccination Center between 10 a.m. and 3 p.m. on Thursdays.
- Students, faculty, and staff with accommodations (vaccine exemptions) at Lincoln Center are tested in McMahon Hall Room 211 between 10 a.m. and 3 p.m. on Tuesdays.
Thank you for your cooperation in keeping the Fordham community safe and healthy.
Vice President for Administration & COVID-19 Coordinator