Alumni, we invite you to join our fourth annual Alumni Career Fair, hosted by the Fordham University Alumni Association (FUAA). We are excited to host this event virtually through the Handshake platform in collaboration with the Office of Career Services. Fordham alumni are invited to meet hiring managers and learn about open positions at a variety of organizations both locally and nationally.
Please register to save your spot. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email from the Fordham Alumni Relations team indicating your interest in attending the event. You must have an active Handshake account to participate. In the coming weeks, you will receive an email from Handshake inviting you to create one. If you already have a Handshake profile, please log in: fordham.joinhandshake.com. If you do not have a Handshake account, or if you have questions regarding your Handshake account or career services for alumni, please contact Jorimel Zaldivar, career counselor, at email@example.com.
This event is only for Fordham Alumni from the following schools:
- Undergraduate Fordham College at Rose Hill
- Undergraduate Fordham College at Lincoln Center
- Undergraduate Gabelli School of Business
- School of Professional and Continuing Studies (Undergraduate and Graduate)
- Graduate School of Arts and Sciences
- Graduate School of Education
- Graduate School of Religion and Religious Education
If you are an employer or hiring manager interested in participating, please email Kassi Montenegro, program manager for Alumni Relations.
This event is open to alumni.