Update: Feb. 18, 10:45 a.m.
University Health Services will offer telemedicine visits only at Lincoln Center and Rose Hill, beginning at noon today.
Dear Members of the Campus Community:
The National Weather Service is predicting up to eight inches of snow and high winds in the New York City area on Thursday, Feb. 18, and Friday, Feb. 19. All campuses of Fordham University will be closed on Thursday, with a delayed opening on Friday at 10 a.m.
- Most in-person activities remain paused at the Rose Hill campus.
- No in-person classes will be held on campus. Students should look for messaging directly from their instructors regarding online instruction during snow days.
- Staff and administrators who are able to work remotely should plan on doing so—staff who are uncertain about their status should check with their managers.
- Staff who normally have in-person responsibilities should expect to report to campus or check with their managers.
- Dining service venues will open as scheduled, but some venues may close early dependent upon demand and staff availability.
- University Health Services offices will be open on their normal schedules, and will also offer tele-health appointments as necessary.
- Counseling and Psychological Services will be open for in-person services at Lincoln Center only—CPS will offer tele-appointments for both campuses.
- The COVID-19 testing tent at Rose Hill and the testing site at Lincoln Center will be closed Thursday; both facilities will open at 10 a.m. Friday (people who have appointments on Thursday should reschedule them at their earliest convenience).
- Walsh and Quinn Libraries will be open as study spaces only from 8 a.m. until 11 p.m., the Law Library will be closed, but the Law School will provide classroom study space for those who request it.
- Ramfit at Rose Hill will remain closed—the fitness center at Lincoln Center will be closed.
- Ram Van service remains suspended.
As always, members of the University community should take local conditions into account when traveling to or from campus. Faculty, students and staff should call any of the following numbers for the latest campus travel-related information:
(800) 280-7669 [(800) 280-SNOW]
(877) 375-4357 [(877) 375-HELP]
In an emergency, please call Fordham Public Safety at (718) 817-2222.
John Carroll, Associate Vice President
Fordham Department of Public Safety