From the Office of the Vice President for Administration:
Dear Members of the Campus Community:
Here are this week’s five things you need to know about Fordham’s COVID-19 precautions and University operations this fall:
- Students living off campus are subject to the same testing requirements as students living on campus: all students are responsible for adhering to the code of conduct and the expectations the University has laid out regarding COVID-19 precautions.
- The University is currently focused on three areas of testing: ensuring students, faculty, and staff complete the second round of mandatory tests; conducting diagnostic tests; and testing in cases of possible exposure to the COVID-19 virus.
- Fordham has not officially capped nor limited testing at a specific number, but we are not currently accommodating on-demand testing, as we are running at or above our weekly testing capacity.
- Beginning in the near future, the University will accommodate on-demand tests on a case-by-case basis—students, faculty, and staff should call University Health Services in advance to request a test.
- The University will conduct two more rounds of mandatory testing this semester for students, faculty, and staff on campus. Every member of the University community will receive an email later this week laying out the timeline and protocol for those tests.
For more information, please see the COVID-19 Guidelines on the web.
Vice President for Administration & COVID-19 Coordinator