From the Office of the Vice President for Administration:
Dear Members of the Campus Community:
Here are this week’s five things you need to know about Fordham’s fall reopening:
- All members of the University community who are on campus/attending classes are required to be tested for the COVID-19 virus.
- All students, faculty, and staff who are on campus, or intend to be, should schedule their second COVID-19 test for two weeks after the date of their initial test. Look under Quicklinks in the right-hand column on the Fordham Forward page for information on testing.
- All positive COVID-19 tests are reported to the New York City Department of Health, and to the University, and are reflected on the Testing Dashboard.
- Students, faculty, and staff who are on campus during the semester are subject to random surveillance testing to determine the presence of the virus in the community.
- Any member of the on-campus community who tests positive for the COVID-19 virus is required to cooperate with the University’s contact tracing efforts.
For more information, please see the Fordham Forward plan on the web.
Vice President for Administration & COVID-19 Coordinator