From the Office of the Vice President for Administration:
Dear Members of the Campus Community:
Here are this week’s five things you need to know about Fordham’s fall reopening:
- As of today, the University has had one case of COVID-19 in the last two weeks. This speaks to the fact that members of the campus community are largely following the Fordham Forward guidelines. (See the Testing Dashboard.)
- Many universities across the country are now seeing COVID-19 infections spike, and are moving instruction fully online as a consequence.
- The largest source of new infections at universities nationwide appears to be student gatherings at which participants are not observing the face covering and social distancing precautions.
- Counseling & Psychological Services (CPS) is committed to supporting students during these unprecedented and challenging times. To learn more, please visit the Website.
- Even during a pandemic, you can experience the glories of the city. See I Love New York. Still. for how members of the University community are experiencing the City that Never Sleeps.
For more information, please see the Fordham Forward plan on the web.
Vice President for Administration & COVID-19 Coordinator