From the Office of the Vice President for Administration:
Dear Members of the Campus Community:
Here are this week’s five things you need to know about Fordham’s COVID-19 precautions and University operations this fall:
- In the period from October 5 through 18, eleven people in the University community tested positive for COVID-19.
- Positive cases are almost exclusively among students living off campus. Please wear a mask and practice social distancing on and off campus.
- The deadline for the third COVID test is Friday, October 23, for all members of the community who are on campus.
- The University strongly encourages everyone in the Fordham community to get a seasonal influenza vaccine as soon as possible.
- Check out the Federal Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Holiday Celebrations COVID-19 guidelines for the fall/winter holidays.
For more information, please see the COVID-19 Guidelines on the web.
Vice President for Administration & COVID-19 Coordinator