From the Office of the Vice President for Administration:
Dear Members of the Campus Community:
Here are this week’s five things you need to know about Fordham’s fall reopening:
- The University has created a Testing Dashboard to track on-campus cases of COVID-19 over a two-week average.
- The New York state threshold for suspending in-person classes is 100 cases of COVID-19 in any two-week period.
- Don’t get complacent: COVID-19 infections are increasing again in many locations, including western New York state.
- Wear your mask, wash your hands, and maintain your distance, for your safety and that of those around you.
- This is a reminder that you must be tested for the COVID-19 virus (not antibodies) before you enter campus, and again no later than two weeks from the time you arrived on campus.
For more information, please see the Fordham Forward plan on the web.
Vice President for Administration & COVID-19 Coordinator