From the Ofice of the Vice President for Administration:
Dear Members of the Campus Community:
Here are this week’s five things you need to know about Fordham’s fall reopening:
- You should wear a mask when off campus in our local communities, especially when entering local businesses.
- Your VitalCheck status is linked to your Fordham ID card, making campus/building entry seamless.
- All members of the campus community should observe occupancy limits on public spaces such as restrooms and grab-n-go dining venues.
- Help custodial services do their jobs—and help keep yourself and your classmates safe—by making sure common areas are free of clutter, and that all trash is disposed of properly.
- If you have COVID-19 symptoms, do not come to class (or campus). Students should contact University Health Services; Faculty and Staff should contact their health care providers, and all should update their VitalCheck status.
For more information, please see the Fordham Forward plan on the web.
Vice President for Administration & COVID-19 Coordinator