From the Office of the Vice President for Administration:
Dear Members of the Campus Community:
Here are this week’s five things you need to know about Fordham’s fall reopening:
- You must wear a mask on campus unless you are in your residence hall room, or eating.
- Public Safety personnel at entry points will provide a mask to anyone who requires one.
- Your off-campus COVID-19 precautions are critically important in safeguarding your friends, family, and members of the campus and neighboring communities.
- All members of the University community are required to cooperate with contact tracing (carried out by Public Safety staff), as requested.
- COVID-19 testing is mandatory for every member of the community who is on campus.
For more information, please see the Fordham Forward plan on the web.
Vice President for Administration & COVID-19 Coordinator