From the Office of the Vice President for Administration:
Dear Members of the Campus Community:
Here are five things you need to know about Fordham’s fall reopening:
- You are required to wear a mask on campus whenever you are in public.
- You are required to show Public Safety personnel your daily VitalCheck screening clearance at all campus and building entry points.
- You are required to follow appropriate social distancing guidelines on campus at all times.
- You must be tested for the COVID-19 virus (not antibodies) twice in the first month of the fall semester: once upon arrival and again after a two-week period.
- You may be selected for random surveillance testing for the COVID-19 virus at least once during the semester.
For more information, please see the Fordham Forward plan on the web.
Vice President for Administration