Dear Members of the Campus Community:
Fordham University COVID-19 Guidelines on the web: fordham.edu/fordhamforward
Here are the five things you need to know about Fordham’s COVID-19 precautions, vaccinations, and University operations. As of this week, the University is suspending weekly Five Things emails: it will be published on an as-needed basis through the summer.
- On-Campus Cases: In the last 7 days, 67 members of the University community tested positive for COVID-19, as listed on the University dashboard.
- The COVID-19 Alert Level in New York City is MEDIUM: See the New York City Department of Health website which outlines the appropriate precautions for each alert level.
- Commencement Vaccination Requirements: The University requires all visitors to campus (ages 5 and older) to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. One booster shot is required for all guests who are eligible. Please review the COVID-19 vaccination policy for more information.
- Fordham Vaccine Mandate: The University will continue to require all on-campus students, faculty, and staff to be fully up-to-date† on vaccinations for the 2022-2023 academic year. It may be necessary to require a second booster shot for eligible individuals beginning in September 2022.
- Testing and Vaccinations at Lincoln Center are now being administered in South Lounge.
†“Up-to-date” means the individual has received a full series of COVID-19 vaccines, and a booster shot, if eligible.
Every issue of Five Things is archived on our news site: news.fordham.edu/tag/five-
Vice President for Administration & COVID-19 Coordinator