From the Office of the Vice President for Administration:
Dear Members of the Campus Community:
Here are this week’s five things you need to know about Fordham’s COVID-19 precautions, vaccinations, and University operations:
- In the last 14 days 1 person in the University community tested positive for COVID-19, an overall on-ground positivity rate of 0.01%, as listed on the University dashboard.
- The new CDC and State of New York guidelines are currently under review: we will inform you of any changes to Fordham’s COVID-19 policies. However, as of Wednesday, May 19, Fordham will no longer require fully vaccinated people to wear masks outdoors while on campus. Unvaccinated individuals should continue to wear their masks indoors and outdoors. Masks are still required indoors for all members of the campus community and guests.
- On-campus vaccinations are still available in May. Hours, locations, and other details are available here.
- The White House in partnership with ride-sharing companies Uber and Lyft is making all rides to and from vaccination sites free until July 4.
- Faculty and staff who have been fully vaccinated should send an image of their completed vaccine card to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com (use the same addresses to inform the University of COVID-19 test results). Students who have been fully vaccinated should upload an image of their completed vaccine card to the student health portal.
Vice President for Administration & COVID-19 Coordinator