From the Office of the Vice President for Administration:
Dear Members of the Campus Community:
Here are this week’s five things you need to know about Fordham’s COVID-19 precautions, vaccinations, and University operations:
- In the last 14 days 7 people in the University community tested positive for COVID-19, an overall on-ground positivity rate of 0.1%, as listed on the University dashboard.
- Fordham’s experience has shown that vaccination is extremely effective in preventing new COVID-19 infections.Note in the chart above the decline in on-campus infections from mid-March onward as the University community began to be vaccinated.
- Likewise the New York City infection rate has declined steeply with the widespread availability of COVID-19 Vaccines.
- We encourage you to get vaccinated and to take advantage of Fordham’s vaccine offerings on both campuses. On-campus vaccinations are available in May. Hours, locations, and other details are available here.
- Faculty and staff who have been fully vaccinated should send an image of their completed vaccine card to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com (use the same addresses to inform the University of COVID-19 test results). Students who have been fully vaccinated should upload an image of their completed vaccine card to the student health portal.
Vice President for Administration & COVID-19 Coordinator