From the Office of the Vice President for Administration:
Dear Members of the Campus Community:
Here are this week’s five things you need to know about Fordham’s COVID-19 precautions, vaccinations, and University operations:
- In the last 14 days no one in the University community tested positive for COVID-19, an overall on-ground positivity rate of 0.0%, as listed on the University dashboard.
- Beginning immediately, Fordham will provide COVID-19 vaccinations to the spouses/domestic partners and children of all employees. Vaccinations are available on and near campus on an ongoing basis. See upcoming dates and locations here.
- The University will not allow outside groups to meet nor rent space on campus through the fall semester.
- All faculty, students, and staff should continue to perform daily check-ins on VitalCheck. Members of the campus community who have not been on campus during the spring semester and who are returning to campus must be tested 7 days prior to their return, unless they are fully vaccinated, and must use the Vitalcheck daily screening app.
- Unvaccinated people will be required to continue monthly testing over the summer. Fully vaccinated faculty, students, and staff are not required to wear a mask outdoors on campus, nor are they required to be tested monthly for COVID-19.
Vice President for Administration & COVID-19 Coordinator