From the Office of the Vice President for Administration:
Dear Members of the Campus Community:
Here are this week’s five things you need to know about Fordham’s COVID-19 precautions, vaccinations, and University operations (You can read the State of New York’s most recent COVID-19 guidelines on its Novel Coronavirus page):
- In the last 14 days, no members of the University community tested positive for COVID-19, positivity rate of 0% of 71 tests administered, as listed on the University dashboard.
- All faculty, students, and staff are required to be registered with VitalCheck, a HIPAA-compliant service that is linked to your Fordham ID card for ease of entry to campus, no later than July 15, even if you are not returning to campus until fall. Faculty and staff can register with VitalCheck at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Students attending in-person classes in the fall are automatically registered with VitalCheck and will begin to receive the daily notifications closer to the start of classes, provided they have uploaded their vaccination records.
- All faculty, students, and staff are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 no later than August 1, and to have their proof of vaccination uploaded to VitalCheck.
- All members of the Fordham community should observe mask regulations on mass transit (subways, buses, and commuter rail) and any other location in which they are in force, for reasons of public health and compliance with New York state regulations.
- COVID-19 vaccinations are available on or near campus through August. Please click here for times and locations.
Vice President for Administration & COVID-19 Coordinator