Dear Members of the Campus Community:
Here are this week’s five things you need to know about Fordham’s COVID-19 precautions, vaccinations, and University operations.
Please wear a mask in all indoor public spaces at all times. See the COVID-19 Guidelines on the web for detailed information: fordham.edu/fordhamforward:
- On-campus cases: In the last 14 days, 57 members of the University community tested positive for COVID-19, as listed on the University dashboard.
- Accessing COVID-19 test results: information on how to access on-campus testing results is emailed to members of the community from Care Evolve to the email address they provided at the testing site registration, which might be your personal email address. Please see this link for information on how to retrieve results.
- Uploading COVID-19 test results to VitalCheck: the link to upload your results is available on the VitalCheck daily attestation page below the section where one replies “No” or “Yes” as in the screenshot below, and it disappears once you have successfully uploaded the test result.
- COVID-19 boosters: The University is making COVID-19 boosters available for all eligible students, faculty, and staff. The vaccine schedule is available on the COVID-19 Testing and Vaccine Resources page. The University strongly recommends both COVID-19 boosters and Flu vaccines.
- Holiday travel: Given the rise of the Omicron variant of COVID-19, members of the University community should take special care when traveling this holiday season. U.S. travel requirements have changed: all air passengers must now show a negative COVID-19 test taken no more than 1 day before travel to the United States, regardless of vaccination status. The CDC quick reference guide for requirements and restrictions is here.
Correction: last week’s Five Things erroneously compared the on-campus percentage of COVID-19 cases to the percentage of cases in New York City. The comparison was invalid because it compared Fordham’s percentage of cases among the campus population against the city’s percentage of cases among those tested. We regret the error.
Every issue of Five Things is archived on our news site: news.fordham.edu/tag/five-
Vice President for Administration & COVID-19 Coordinator