From the Office of the Vice President for Administration:
Dear Members of the Campus Community:
Here are this week’s five things you need to know about Fordham’s COVID-19 precautions, vaccinations, and University operations:
- In the last 14 days 47 people in the University community tested positive for COVID-19, an overall on-ground positivity rate of 0.64%, as listed on the University dashboard.
- On-campus vaccinations are available at Rose Hill and Lincoln Center. Register here: https://www.Fordham.edu/
homepage/7591/covid- 19testingresources. If no appointments are available, ask that your name be added to the waiting list. You will be required to show your Fordham ID before being vaccinated.
- Walk-in vaccinations are now available from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m., seven days a week, at Doctor Urgent Medical Care, 538 E. Fordham Road, near Bathgate Avenue.
- If you have already been vaccinated, or have an appointment already scheduled, please remove your name from Fordham’s waiting list. Students should not register for a first dose of the Moderna vaccine if they will not be in New York City to receive the second (28 days after the first dose).
- Office pantry areas can reopen, but must follow the 6-foot distancing rules, and all surfaces should be wiped down after use.
You are required to use VitalCheck to verify your COVID-19 status. For more information, please see the COVID-19 Guidelines on the web.
Vice President for Administration & COVID-19 Coordinator