Fordham’s Graduate School of Education (GSE) officially launched its blog on Aug. 25 at http://fordhamgraded.blogspot.com. The blog, maintained by GSE’s Office of Admissions, Marketing & Media Relations, will feature news and event listings, including:
• Announcements of new program launches and other GSE academic news;
• Notices from admissions, division offices, and the dean’s office for prospective and current students, such as open houses, information sessions and deadlines;
• Notice of events open to GSE students, including lectures, conferences, happy hours and other social events;
• Links to websites or articles of interest to students and faculty in all divisions;
• Links to other Fordham blogs, as well as to faculty blogs or websites;
• Video clips;
• Notice of faculty publications, as well as any additional faculty and student accomplishments;
• Graduation and honor society induction information;
• Student life information, including University and GSE services and resources available to GSE students.
GSE is seeking contributions from faculty, students and staff, including news items, publications,events, program updates, or other information. Send submissions for consideration to Michelle Adams at email@example.com.