The Fordham University Real Estate Institute invites you to our newest event in the REI Breakfast Series.
Join Michael Stoler, real estate expert, co-chair of the Fordham University Real Estate Institute Industry Outreach Committee and adjunct faculty member as he moderates a host of industry giants who discuss issues facing Transit-Oriented Development through the lens of the developer, lender and planner.
Moderator: Michael Stoler
- Luiz Aragon, Commissioner, Department of Development, City of New Rochelle
- Joe Cotter, President & Founder, National Resources
- Leslie Harwood, Principal, Harwood Properties & Managing Director, Newmark Knight Frank
- Jeffrey Levine, Chairman, Douglaston Development & Chairman & CEO, Levine Builders
- Mark E. Melchione, EVP, People’s United Bank, N.A. Commercial Real Estate
- Kenneth Pasternak, Founder & Executive Chairman, KABR Group
- Seth Pinsky, EVP, Fund Manager, Metro Emerging Markets & Public Affairs, RXR Realty
- Benjamin Stacks, Market Manager, Northeast Commercial Real Estate/SVP, Capital One Bank
- Rashid Walker, Managing Director, BRP Companies
This event is open to alumni, faculty/staff, students, and the public.