Last spring, the faculty of arts and sciences received a generous donation from James C. McGroddy to establish a new award recognizing leadership and innovation in pedagogy. Please join us for a panel discussion as we congratulate the James C. McGroddy Award recipients and listen to their thoughts on innovations in pedagogy and interdisciplinary collaboration.
- The team of Joshua Schrier (professor and Bepler Chair, Department of Chemistry)
- Elizabeth Thrall (assistant professor, Department of Chemistry)
- Yijun Zhao (assistant professor, Department of Computer and Information Sciences)
- Samir Haddad (associate professor, Department of Philosophy)
- Stephen Holler (associate professor, Department of Physics)
Questions can be directed to Stephanie Adomavicius, director of communications and events for the faculty of arts and sciences, at [email protected].
This event is open to faculty/staff and students.