Curious about what your summer might look like? Then come learn from the wisdom of IPED second-year students as they report on their summer experiences. They will offer a snapshot of the wide range of opportunities in the private, public, and nonprofit sectors and beyond.
This week’s presenters will cover:
- UNDP Support to Public Administration Reform in Georgia
- Research in Micronesia
- International Rescue Committee
- Tigress Financial Partners, Investment Bank
- U.S. Borlaug Food Security Fellowship at Purdue
- Center for Economic & Social Rights (NYC)
- Academic Conference for the International Journal of Arts & Sciences
- UNDP Uganda & South Africa Trip
This event is open to alumni, faculty/staff, students, and the public.