The Alumni Chapter of Westchester encourages alumni, parents, and friends to participate in the annual holiday toy drive sponsored by Elizabeth Seton Children’s. The toy drive benefits children of all ages.
All donated items must be new (due to heightened infection-control precautions), and plush toys will not be accepted.
Please consider donating one or more of the following items:
- CD music players
- Handheld body massagers
- Head massagers
- Sound machines
- Soft hair scrunchies
- Hair ties
- Nail polish
- Long socks
- Nightgowns (especially in larger sizes for teenagers)
- Fabric storage bins
All sizes of clothing are welcome, especially for older teenagers and young adults. All children greatly benefit from gift cards to stores where staff members can purchase individualized gifts for each child’s unique needs, including:
- Old Navy
Donated items may be dropped off at several locations:
- Fordham’s Westchester campus
- PKF O’Connor Davies in Harrison
- Solar Electric Systems Inc. in White Plains
- Antonucci & Associates, Architects & Engineers in Pelham
- Hart Vida & Partners in Valhalla
- Club Pilates in Mount Kisco
- Roosters Market in White Plains
Donations must be made by December 16.
This event is open to alumni, faculty/staff, parents, students, and the public.